Friday, August 16, 2013

all about YOU !

assalamualaikum. hye everyone. may i to speak in english, I have a story to share with you all, this is about my sweetheart, i miss her so much.. i happy with her, she are everything for me,, dont disturb her !!


no matter what happen
no matter what we do
i still remember the our first date
i get jealous, mad, worried and curious
that's only becouse i care about you, my dear.
yes, i do change but...
my love for you never will change

truth is, i miss you so much
i love you, chubby !
whatever come into my life
you are the one who is always
special to me !
i'm sorry sayang...

every moment i spent with you
is like a beautiful dream come true

i love you for all that you are
all that you have been
and all you're yet to be
of all the people in the world
you are special to me
I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU
I need you in my life
please dont go far from me.



she is very affectionate girl
i like her

sweet couple???

sayang, you are so adorable
i'm lucky person to have you in my life.
thank couse being my love. 

i happy if you will happy
 
anyone can make you happy by doing something special
but only someone special can make you happy without doing anything
and of course  it's  not me..

I want her to be beside me forever
like that.. hehe
she is mine ! what? do you want her?
oh man ! NO WAY !
NURUL HIDAYAH BINTI MOHD SHAFIE is MINE !
okay? hope you understand.

have i told you yet
how much you mean to me?
have i told you yeet
about all the happiness you bring?
have i told you yet
you are everything for me?
just in case i haven't
i want you to know that
you're the best thing
that ever happened to me, my dear !

I LOVE YOU
I MISS YOU
I NEED YOU
I WANT YOU TO BE MINE !
#only for my love..

No comments:

Post a Comment